Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
This lessons will teach you how to speak when you meet people such as your classmates, friends, coworkers and so on. There are four examples totally. You need to carefully study them to use in your daily life. "Greeting" is very common in our life. We have to meet people everyday. So, for your English effiency, you must know how to use them. So please study them thoroughly.
• aking arrangement
• Is it OK….?
• Is six o’clock OK?
• Is black coffee OK?
• Is it OK to bring Tony?
• Would it be better…………….?
• Would it be better to ring you in the morning?
• Would it be better to postpone the meeting?
• Would it be better to meet tonight?
• Would it suit you……….?
• Would it suit you to meet at nine?
• Would it suit you if I come around 8:30?
• Would it suit you if we start a bit earlier?