Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
This lessons will teach you how to speak when you meet people such as your classmates, friends, coworkers and so on. There are four examples totally. You need to carefully study them to use in your daily life. "Greeting" is very common in our life. We have to meet people everyday. So, for your English effiency, you must know how to use them. So please study them thoroughly.
• Talking about plans
• I’m going to………….
• We’re going to meet on Sunday.
• I’m going to phone him today.
• I’m going to call a meeting.
• I’m planning to………
• I’m planning to invite everyone I know.
• I’m planning to sign a contract.
• We’re planning to open a branch office.